Our industry affiliates represent the breadth of areas that robotics technology impacts today. By supporting IRIM with a $5,000 or more annual contribution, these companies sustain the mutual needs of industry and academia in robotics research, development, and education.
IRIM offers free membership for robotics startup companies that are part of Georgia Tech’s Venture Lab or ATDC.
- $5,000 annually
- Free for Georgia Tech’s Venture Lab or ATDC robotics startups
- Participation in annual executive forum—an invitation-only meeting of leaders in the robotics industry
- Invitation to bi-weekly technical seminar series
- Participation in student recruitment via Robotics Career Fair
- Faculty Day—access to one faculty member for one day (not available with free membership)
The consortia offers industries the opportunity to “pool” research dollars to solve grand challenges in an industry as part of a group of companies with similar interests, such as automotive, aerospace, electronics, or materials handling.
Members of each consortium contribute $200,000 or more annually and enjoy resources customized for their industry, including an annual technical meeting.
Funding robotics research at minimum of $200,000 annually
All of the benefits of the Industry Affiliates program, plus
- Participation in annual technical meeting—an invitation-only meeting of technical leaders to discuss research agenda and results
- Creation of named fellowship
- Faculty Day—access to one faculty member for three days
- Industry-friendly IP arrangement
- Access to repository of IRIM-developed software, tools, and documents
Our strategic partners community comprises a select group of companies representing diverse industries that have invested $1 million or more in robotics research at the Institute for Robotics and Intelligent Machines.
Their investments empower multidisciplinary research to drive positive change that helps revitalize industries through robotics technology.
Funding robotics research at $1 million+ annually
All of the benefits of the Consortia, plus
- Membership on IRIM’s Industrial Advisory Board
- Exclusive access to student portfolios